Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Did you purchase Zebra products from BlueStar between 2008 and 2012? If so, you’re in luck.
BlueStar has taken the time to go through YOUR UNIQUE sales history with Zebra Technologies for that time period and compiled every opportunity that your company has to refresh Zebra products and services with your customer base. We will even share the exact purchase order (PO) numbers used so you can access all the details in your system relating to the original sale.
Your customers may still be using the very same, old devices that you sold them ten years ago. If you don’t take action to make sure they’re upgrading to the latest technology, you can bet someone else will. That’s where BlueStar wants to help. No matter what technology you sell — mobile computers, scanners, printers, tablets, RFID, or even services and supplies — BlueStar and Zebra have you covered!
There’s never been a better time than now to focus on upgrading your customers to the latest technology from Zebra. With a bevy of new releases over the past couple of years (spanning the entire Zebra product portfolio) along with the shift to Android becoming the enterprise OS of choice, you have a better chance than ever to give your customer a multitude of options and reasons to convince them to upgrade.
BlueStar developed “Refresh Opportunity Reports,” a valuable sales tool for our partners. These reports, unique to your business, include:
- Your historical sales data from 2008 to 2012 on ALL Zebra products.
- A Summary tab that breaks down all of your Zebra end user accounts with:
- PO numbers
- Original products sold
- Year of sale
- A Raw Data tab that lists over 30 different columns of vital information — for every single one of your transactions.
- The tab has easy sort, filter, and find features to provide you with the finest level of detail that you need.
- Specific color coded transactions that allow you to quickly identify two important types of refresh opportunities:
- Blue: end users with 1D scanners, an opportunity to refresh with 2D scanners
- Yellow: end users with Windows devices, an opportunity to refresh with Android devices
- A list of recommended products to lead with when trying to refresh your customer’s hardware, based on the products they were originally using.
DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE EBOOK BY FILLING OUT THE FORM BELOW.