Estimated reading time: 1 minutes
CognitiveTPG, an established worldwide leader in the design and development of innovative print technologies, has recently expanded its line of Mobile printing options.
In August, CognitiveTPG introduced a Portable 3-inch direct thermal receipt and label printer – the M320 – with wireless Bluetooth or 802.11b/g options.
Additional Features include:
- Small, and lightweight measuring in at 4.8 in. (W) x 5.9 in. (H) x 2.8 in. (D), and weighing 1.2 lbs.
- Rugged over-mold design and an IP-54 rated protective case against water and dust
- Fast print speeds at four inch/102 mm per second at 203 dpi
- Compatible with Windows™ and Android™ platforms (with iOS™ in development)
- Supports multiple emulations
- Long battery life (2500 math Li-ion rechargeable) for a shift-level plus power
- 2 year warranty
Starting in Q1 of 2015 customers will be able to purchase CognitiveTPG’s industry proven POS and Barcode Label printer enabled with Bluetooth™ connectivity.
“By offering the Bluetooth connectivity option on our popular POS and Label printer products allows us to provide support to the every growing mPOS and mLabel print applications,” said Jose Basa, Director of Product Management for CognitiveTPG.
For more information on our entire line of mobile printers visit http://www.bluestarinc.com/us-en/cognitivetpg.html.Download Datasheet (PDF)