Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
CitiXsys is a leading provider of software products in the retail and wholesale distribution supply chain. CitiXsys, headquartered in New York, has more than 1,000 customers in more than 45 countries.
CitiXsys has received many awards including the SAP Pinnacle Award as an SME Global Innovation Partner, the ISV Partner Sales Excellence Award for Revenue and the ISV Partner Quality Excellence Award from SAP America.
CitiXsys offers iVend Retail, an integrated omnichannel retail management system. iVend Retail is a hardware-agnostic suite of solutions that includes iVend Cloud, Terminal POS, Mobile, eCommerce, Loyalty, Passes, and Reporting and Analytics. iVend Retail provides retailers with a 360-degree view of customers and a single view of inventory, allowing omnichannel retailers to create seamless shopping experiences for their customers.
This solution features application extensibility, a forward-thinking strategy that allows retailers to scale and add new capabilities. iVend Retail also enables intra-store notifications for transactions including stock transfers, purchase orders, goods receipts and returns, coupons and promotions, and query based alerts. It also features back office and inventory management for multiple locations, giving retailers a consolidated view of sales and payment collection, and to enable single stock pool management of inventory. Global retail operations benefit from the solution’s compliance with legal requirements across international boundaries and customizable multicurrency options.
Retailers can managed their businesses by using iVend Retail alone or by integrating it with an enterprise resource management (ERP) system such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Sage 300 ERP, and SAP IS-Retail, Business One, and ECC 6.0.
Become a Reseller
CitiXsys takes iVend Retail to market through a network of channel partners. CitiXsys assists partners with sales, presales, and consulting. CitiXsys has partners in five categories:
- Value Added Reseller (VAR): These are our reselling partners who add implementation and support. Certification is required for different levels.
- VAR Developer: This category includes VARs with developer licenses to extend iVend beyond APIs through use of source code. Developer Certification is required.
- Embedded Independent Software Vendors (ISV Embed): These partners develop solutions that embed iVend using source code to include the iVend solution of modules. They white label iVend as their own solution. Certification is required.
- OEM Partners: OEM partners bundle iVend (or modules) into a total solution typically with hardware. They use standard APIs or take out a developer license for access to source code, in which case certification is required.
- Innovation Partners: This falls outside the standard partner program. These partners sell complimentary solutions on the iVend Store. Product Certification is required.
For information on partnering with CitiXsys visit: www.iVend.com